Saturday, March 23, 2013

Daily Sketches Weeks 10-12

Sorry these took so long to get up. You'll see there's missing days here too - I've been devoting a lot of my time to producing that poster for my friends' band, which finally went live yesterday. I'll make a full process post tomorrow.

Mar 3 - started perspective homework

Mar 4 - Benedict Cumberbatch (sketched while watching an episode of BBC's 'Sherlock')

Mar 5 - completed perspective homework

Mar 6 - sketching my friend Heinz (in the band)

Mar 7 - lips practice (from ProkoTV)

Mar 8 - band pose practice (from facebook pictures)

Mar 11 - had a free evening, went to life drawing class

Mar 13 - some pirate-y doodles
 
Mar 14 - felt like doodling some horses... won't make that mistake again anytime soon

Mar 15 - character doodles

Mar 16 - sketched while watching Dave play the new Tomb Raider
Mar 18 - some environment doodles
Mar 20 - Link... been chipping away at Ocarina of Time for over a year

Someday, my daily sketches will look like this:

Nathan Fowkes - Location Study

Pascal Campion - sketch of the day, 3/22
Justin Rodrigues - Cafe sketches
Brett Bean - life drawing studies


But until then, just have to keep chipping away...


© Gina Florio 2013

1 comment:

  1. Gina I love these daily sketches. Also, the "had a free evening, went to a life drawing class" ... inspiring, you are. (said Yoda)

    ReplyDelete